The Cash Management Module is integrated with the General Ledger and other financial modules.
The Cash Management module of Acumatica ERP provides functionality that helps you manage cash flows and forecast your cash position at any time and in multiple currencies. By using the Cash Management module, you can track a wide range of cash transactions and perform bank reconciliations quickly and easily. One form Cash Account Transactions gives you instant access to cash account balances and helps you streamline the processing of cash transactions originated in the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable modules.
In addition, by using the module’s extensive drill-down capabilities, you can conveniently access any transaction details. You also can use the Cash Management module to complete the following tasks:
- Maintain an unlimited number of cash accounts, including bank accounts.
- Maintain any number of banks as vendors. You can create a business account and locations for every bank involved and define entry types for bank charges to create adjustments quickly.
- Enter miscellaneous cash transactions on the fly while you perform funds transfer or reconcile bank statements, or before you release a daily deposit.
- Attach scanned images or electronic versions of any supporting documents to cash transactions or to specific lines of transactions.
- Choose whether users may release Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions from the Cash Management module or only from their module of origin.
- Drill down to each document and view its details no matter where the document has been created: in the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or Cash Management module.
Integrated merchant services
Facilitate easier reporting and reconciliation of transactions and reduce double data entry by eliminating the need for separate credit, debit card terminals, and associated phone lines. Acumatica Cloud ERP works with a number of financial institutions to help you provide fast, efficient service to your customers.