We are looking for ERP Systems Consultants for our projects in New York
This is professional, highly skilled, technical and analytical work in planning, design or selection, development, maintenance, and implementation of information system software. The position provides lead support for ERP solution utilizing an ERP for financial systems; along with assorted other related integrated applications.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the ERP system and ERP support requests of the IS Department.
- Analyze and document system and business requirements.
- Responsible for executing system controls and establishing parameters for operational support, including establishing and defining user; assisting in the establishment and enforcing of rules for security levels, roles and profiles for all users on all integrated ERP modules.
- Setup system and configure according to approved customer requirements. Train end users on the system.
- Make recommendation for new processes and procedures.
- Coordinates ERP upgrades, user maintenance, set-up, changes, and other administrative tasks/projects as assigned.
- Effectively works with internal clients, service providers and other consultants working on the ERP systems.
- Create, assist and train internal users, provides daily support for issues with the ERP system, opens support cases for the various modules in the ERP system with the provider/support group for the module
- Maintain Employee Portal –interface as the knowledge point of contact, accessing applications and troubleshooting issues for the organization.
- Offers strong customer service acumen and senior-level IS know-how on ERP systems.
- Able to work independently and with teams to support ERP systems needs and users.
- Capable of working on multiple projects, tasks and prioritize or escalate matters.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Strong software knowledge. Experience in all areas of requirements, configuration, testing and training is mandator.
- Strong customer leadership skills and delivery experience including the ability to lead a customer through task lists and deliver on time.
- Strong analytically and problem solving skills.
- Other desired experience includes Purchase Order Processing and Core Financials, Manufacturing, Inventory and Sales Order Processing.
- Track record of keeping projects on time and on budget
As an ERP Designer Architect:
- Design, develop, modify and maintain personal computer and server applications using Microsoft technology
- Design, develop, modify and maintain application databases using Microsoft SQL Server for use with company developed software applications.
- Manage data and application security by establishing application and database security and by maintaining user accounts and passwords.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and data extracts using Microsoft SQL Server, BI, Microsoft Excel, Crystal Reports, Solve among others.
- Meet with Authority employees to determine project requirements, adhering to System Development standards in planning, system and business analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Study existing data to evaluate current effectiveness; develop new or modify existing applications and databases to streamline production or work flow and to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of information systems procedures and equipment.
- Administer system servers, SQL Server databases, user accounts; troubleshoot program and installation errors.
- Prepares project plans and schedules, including requirements, tasks, work assignments, resources and critical milestone review points for projects.
- Provides reports of problem and change management activity.
- Manage and provide user support for third-party databases and software.
- Evaluate database and new applications Request for Proposals (RFPs) or changes.
- Install, test, and upgrade software/applications, maintain or develop technical documentation.
- May be assigned to assist other departments with implementing new software applications.
- Provide personal computer hardware and software support to user community.
- Provide help desk assistance when called upon to handle such.
- Administrator level experience within ERP Systems, Working experience with other Financial Suites, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Usage of Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to manage large volumes of data
- Self-starter, proactive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in matrixes team environments
- Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional
• Two (2) to three (3) years of work experience in addition to the Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent work experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science or related field and two years of Information Technology experience