Overview of the features in the new release:
- Single sign-on, which makes it easy to embed Acumatica into external apps. Users can sign on once and use Windows Live ID, Google, and Windows Azure ActiveDirectory.
- An improved UI interface that provides a better user experience, while remaining familiar to users.
- Universal search is lightning fast. The search has been rebuilt to use a full-text search engine in MySQL/SQL Server and ranks results based on relevance.
- Integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange is now possible. Users can sync appointments, emails, tasks and contacts with Acumatica and the two Microsoft products.
- Customers can now view inventory, check order status and place orders through B2B ordering. The sales team will have more time to follow up and close prospects rather than spend time answering simple inventory questions.
- The expense claims has been redesigned, allowing users to enter expense receipts individually and combine them later. Management can also reimburse employees for expense receipts in foreign currency.
- The discounts and pricing engine has been revamped to speed up entry and maintenance of prices.
- An improved So-Po link ensures that inventory promised to a customer cannot be wrongly shipped to another customer.
- Business process wizards can be configured and implemented using assigned task lists. This makes the whole process faster.
- The lead and contacts duplicate verification feature allows users to identify duplicate contacts, leads, or accounts on entry using different transformable parameters.
Acumatica’s great UI, robust cloud integration kit, and ease of pricing, deployment and consumption are some of the strengths that make it a formidable choice for any company looking for a modern ERP solution.